We bring you a curated list of latest community-curated tutorials, sample apps, events, and videos.
Interested in submitting an article/video? Drop your comments and we would be happy to include it in the upcoming monthly updates.
📈 Collabnix Community: Quick Stats
- 9,281 registered users in Collabnix Slack
- Kubetools now has 8170+ followers on Twitter(X)
- 1500+ members added to our Meetup community
- Crossed 14,630+ members in Docker Bangalore Meetup Group
- Collabnix Discord today has over 2,400+ members
🗣️ Major Announcements this month:
- Docker announced Docker Build Cloud – a service that lets you build your container images faster, both locally and in CI. Builds run on cloud infrastructure optimally dimensioned for your workloads, no configuration required. The service uses a remote build cache, ensuring fast builds anywhere and for all team members. Learn More
- CNCF 2023 Annual Report is now LIVE – CNCF is a powerhouse for visionary projects and people, hosting 173 projects, driven by more than 220,000 contributors representing 190 countries, and there are no signs of this momentum slowing down. Check out the complete Report
- K8sGPT joins the CNCF Sandbox – a tool for scanning your kubernetes clusters, diagnosing and triaging issues in simple english. It has SRE experience codified into its analyzers and helps to pull out the most relevant information to enrich it with AI. Learn More about this announcement
- Kubetools selected as one of the 13 Incubator Startup companies by the Government of Brampton, Ontario. Learn more about this announcement
📆 Event Highlights of the month:
Discover the highlights of Kubetools Day at NMIT, a captivating event that brought together experts and enthusiasts in the containerization field. Explore the insights shared by industry speakers and the valuable networking opportunities that took place. Stay ahead in the world of Docker and Kubernetes.
💡 Tips & Tricks:
- WSL Mirrored Mode Networking in Docker Desktop 4.26: Improved Communication and Development Workflow
- MindsDB Docker Extension: Build ML powered applications at a much faster pace
- Understanding distributed workers in Docker Buildkit
- Understanding Docker Build Cache
- What is eBPF? How it Works & Use Cases
- Ways to Pass Environment Variables to Docker Containers: -e Flag, .env File, and Docker Compose | Docker
🐳 Docker, Kubernetes and IoT:
- Effective Resource Management in Kubernetes: Requests, Limits, Allocation, and Monitoring
- How to Set Up a PostgreSQL Replication Architecture Database in a Docker-Compose Environment
- How to Install a Kubernetes Cluster on CentOS 8
- How To Run Containerd On Docker Desktop
- Ollama vs. GPT: A Comparison of Language Models for AI Applications
- Large Language Models (LLMs) and Docker: Building the Next Generation Web Application
- Understanding LLM Hallucination: Implications and Solutions for Large Language Models
- How to Containerise a Large Language Model(LLM) App with Serge and Docker
- Top 5 Machine Learning Tools For Kubernetes
🔨 Featured Kubernetes Tools this month:
🧑🤝🧑 Community Meetup/Events:
- Docker DevTool Days 2024 – March 16
- Hands-on workshop on Gen-AI Stack – Feb 24, Nasdaq Office, Bengaluru
🗣️ Want to speak at a Community Meetup?
We are inviting speakers to submit their CFPs for the upcoming Docker DevTools Day Meetup happening on March 16 2024. If you’re working on a cool Docker and AI specific project, feel free to submit your CFP here. You can join our Slack or drop us a comment with your name and topic.