Last Friday, I was invited by Sumo Logic to talk around Kubernetes Monitoring & Best Practices. Around 200+ attendees participated for this event which happened at the Bier Library, located in the bylanes of Koramangala 6th Block, Bengaluru - a beautiful space complete with open seating and a koi pond bang in the centre.
The event kickstarted at around 5:30 PM with a short video from Mobility India. Mobility India is a non-governmental organization committed to improving the lives of people with disabilities as well as people who are impoverished through relevant and comprehensive community programs. There were 8 speakers in total, mostly Sumo Logic customers who shared their journey around how they leveraged Sumo Logic platform for their successful business outcome.
The overall theme of this event revolved around the below topics:
- Acquire best practices from industry leaders
- Gain key insights from Sumo experts
- Learn how to maximize the value of your Sumo investment
- Obtain sneak peek of product roadmap
- Network with your peers
- Celebrate well-earned achievements!
This time I collaborated with Suresh Govindachetty, Enterprise Sales Engineer at SumoLogic to come up with a talk around Kubernetes Monitoring & Best Practices. It was 20 minutes talk where I discussed about the challenges around Kubernetes, methodology switch from host-based to service-oriented monitoring system, k8s metrics and best practices around monitoring. Do check out the slides below:
Planning to kickstart Your Kubernetes Journey? Talk to us at Collabnix Slack Channel.
Upcoming Meetup Events:
- Docker Bengaluru Meetup event happening this January 18th at SAP Labs. Click here to Register:
- AWS User Group Kochi - Meetup with Docker Captain. Click here to Register.