OSCONF 2021 is just around the corner and the free registration is still open for all DevOps enthusiasts who want to remain abreast of the Cloud-Native technologies. In case you’re completely new to OSCONF, it is a platform built to connect & bring all leading Meetup communities, Cloud-native experts, evangelists & DevOps together under one roof. It is a non-profit community event that allows you to interact with community leaders, ambassadors & open community contributors.
With over 25,000 views over YouTube, 1000+ subscribers in just 4 months, and over 50+ communities, the Collabnix community will be conducting the 6th OSCONF this April 10th. Last year, we conducted a community conference for leading cities like Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Kochi & Jaipur and it will well-received.
Submit Your Talk
CFP for OSCONF 2021 is open. You are invited to submit your session and workshop ideas for this online virtual Conference. To keep it simple, we have the below topics which might help you in shaping your talk. Please note that the last date for submission of the talk is 31st March 2021.
- What’s New in Docker?
- What’s New in Kubernetes Releases?
- Kubernetes Best Practices
- Docker Developer workflows (CI/CD)
- Kubernetes Tools and Technologies
- Use Case: Setting up your local dev environment: Tips and Tricks
- Use Case: How to onboard new developers – best practices
- Use Case: Containerizing your microservices
- Use Case: Containerizing legacy apps
- Use Case: Using Docker to deploy machine learning models
- Unique use cases and cool apps
- Technical deep dives
- Community Stories Open Source
- Cloud-Native Applications
- Artificial Intelligence(AI)
- Machine Learning(ML)
- Deep Learning(DL)
Check back in within the coming days for more OSCONF 2021 details or visit the below links to know about our community partners, volunteers, and dates.
- Register for OSCONF 2021
- Join Collabnx Slack
- OSCONF Jaipur
- OSCONF Bangalore
- OSCONF Hyderabad
- OSCONF Kochi
- OSCONF Pune
- RSVP at Collabnix Meetup
- Submit Your Talk